Monday, October 7, 2019

New directions, new focus...

*********************************************************************************

                                                   Life is always changing and evolving , taking us on new paths and journeys. Mine is constantly changing in one way or another , just like everyone else. As summer was winding down, my focus has changed in what I do and how I live. I was aghast at how much time I was spending on Facebook and other social media outlets. This was primarily Facebook, though, and the spread of negativity as well as drama just had to stop interfering with my life and positive attitude.

                                                   So many groups I was a part of just didn't fit any longer. They had become dull, boring and served no purpose. So, after careful consideration, I have left most of those groups on Facebook and in general, online. Doing so gave me such freedom, instantly ! A weight was lifted off my shoulders and more room given for the things that truly make me happy, like my relationships , my photography and art and music, this blog and my others. Also, my spirituality has suffered over the last few years and THAT is going to change as well.


                                                         
                                                         



Therefore, my posts on Facebook and time spent there will be even more minimal after today. There will be exceptions, of course, such as those for my photography and Dragon Digital. Instagram will be the place for more of my posts without the pressure to conform to Facebook rules, or be inundated with ads and drama.

                                                                   To the new road ahead!!




***************************************************************************************







No comments:

Post a Comment