Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2

Day two of the diet is now over and I've not been too good on it when quantity is concerned. Granted, very little fat was consumed nor sugars, Just some spaghetti and bread as well as a few eggs earlier today. I get soooo hungry as a runner that it is tough to keep from eating all the time. The good part is my discipline in WHAT I eat. I keep to the better foods and stay away from the nasty fast food and high sugar and gluten items.

Also ran the Fit Right First Thursday Urban adventure with my running peeps in Portland and did well albeit only 5 miles.




After the run we all had some Red Hook ale! Mmmmm delicious!! Then home for some dinner.

It usually takes me a few days of dieting to see any loss in weight or change in habits. Being dairy free makes it a lot easier and I feel so much better too. Replacing the milk with soy helps a lot and gives me copious amounts of protein too.

So that is how day two went. Now to tackle a busy and long Friday tomorrow! Picking up my packet for the Cinco de Mayo half marathon tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment