Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Another birthday.


************************************************************************************

                                                                      Another birthday rolls around today, adding more numbers to the collection in hand. What is different about this one? I'm HAPPY!!! Yes, a birthday is supposed to be a happy occasion and not a sombre one. I only started celebrating birthdays again a few years ago and each passing one has been better than the last. One never knows the circumstances of life when that Bday rolls around, but I can honestly say that my life is rather good. Sure, having some ups and downs like we all do. One will NEVER get away from that. Yes, a few dollars in the bank account would be nice. Other than that, I'm rather happy. I have my sweethearts to thank for that and want to hug and thank them for making my life what it is.  I'm surrounded by love and affection. I admit, I do sometimes take things for granted and I work on that every day as well as many other things which intrude on my mental,emotional and physical well-being.  It can be a struggle now and then. Still, life goes on and the good far, far outnumbers the bad. :-)

                                                                              While not very true in most regards, the above caption is in some ways how I feel. I DO have many experiences that are delightful and sad both, I feel my life has so much more to come in this regard!!







                                                                               There have been some tough days in the past. And even now there are some challenges I face as life throws curve balls at my head. Yet, I do my best to deal with them in a positive and loving way. Continued love and support from the girls makes this all possible. Without them, life would be but a shell.

                                                                                So, there it is. My birthday blog post. not much here but many thanks and hugs, much love to all of my family, friends and those who care for me at this stage in life. May life be wonderful for all of you and provide love in copious amounts! <3 <3 <3

********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment