Tuesday, July 30, 2013

August changes...

  Today's run at 6am spoke volumes as my right hamstring is simply not healing well. I keep running and that is not giving it near the amount of time to heal and nobody is to blame but myself. So, the month of August, my least favourite of the year, will be devoted to resting that leg and biking instead.
Keeping in decent condition is my objective until I can run again. I don't think this will be a problem though I will watch what I eat and drink a bit better as I do this. I tend to gain weight easily if I'm not careful.


    So biking it is!! I love the Giant Iguana I got from Dan last year and will now bring it to the apt for the month. Admittedly, it is not as much fun as running, but enjoyable nonetheless and I'll do my best to maintain my system while I heal. So these are the pics I shall be posting more of I guess!!


         Other than the issues with the leg, all has been going very well in my life. I spend more and more time with the girls and in being mindful of how lucky I really am. At the age of 46, almost 47, I'm living a life I could only dream of years ago. Sure, I have some health issues here and there, but so what. Do the best we can and love one another. And take advantage of every day and moment we have on this planet as one never knows the future.

                                                        Ann, Donna, Liberty and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment