Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 10 of 30 in the kilt challenge!

*********************************************************************************

                                                                     So far this challenge has been an easy one and I'm not having problems with daily wearing of the kilt. Granted, the weather has been superb and very spring like so early in the year. The real test starts tomorrow as rain moves back in, making kilt wearing a less than agreeable way of keeping dry. Add that the acrylic or wool kilts wet do not feel good nor smell the best, well you get the picture.

                                                                    Here are the photos from the first nine days of the the challenge. Yeah, yeah, I seem to take the same pose a lot and I agree it needs to be varied and not so dull. But hell, I'm a photographer, not a subject! Yet, I know this can boring quickly.









There you have it. The first nine days with 21 left to go. I've yet to wear my Ross tartan kilt but will shortly and perhaps even full formal. With six kilts, two of them the same tartan, finding the right combination of shirt and colour scheme can be a challenge. One advantage to doing this every day is how quickly I'm getting dressed up. One does not simply throw on a kilt and walk away. :-)

                                            Next update will be at 20 days and hopefully better photos!!

*******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment