Thursday, March 31, 2016

April and beyond...

*********************************************************************************

                                                       Today marks the last day of March and the beginning of some delightful times ahead. The last six months have been a wild ride of highs and lows which are not the type of roller coaster one likes to be on. Car wrecks,sickness,money issues,etc. They all lead to more stress and needless worry. This is where I have failed in sticking to my Buddhist and meditative studies as well as mindfulness. not they had disappeared but I simply didn't practice much and for that am sad.



                                                         Yet the great thing about life and new starts is exactly that...we always have a do over. :-) And April ,well rather right now, my do over has started, There are many parts of this outline and they include adjustments to meditative time, more running/walking meditation, Buddhist philosophical study, reading, music playing and dietary changes. The latter is crucial after the last six months of weight gain and a bit of lackadaisical attitude. Hoping to drop twenty pounds if possible and most of all, get my mind back to where it was before.

                                                 Less of the daily stress and more of this?


Or maybe more of this:


Yep. Unplug in some ways. Spend more time inside my heart and mind and not on media, TV, etc?
Tough thing to do all at once but I will give it a slow try.

*********************************************************************************

Next week will mark a turning point in my life. I'm not going to reveal the details just yet as I want things to be in place before doing so but it will change me in many ways yet also affirm some things already known to some. I shall leave it at that and will announce it on here and Facebook on Tuesday, April 5th in the afternoon. Till then, have a great weekend!!

*********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment