Monday, September 22, 2014

Published!!! (Repost from Facebook)

************************************************************************************
                                                       **  Reposted from Facebook**
                          
                                                                  Some further good news: I'm being published!! It has been awhile in getting there but this new and very needed volume is being released and I'm happy to be part of it. In the past I have been nervous or reluctant about posting bisexual or certain LGBT related things here. Well, no longer. I'm not letting others' problems with my orientation affect me nor change me. Now the world knows with this publication. For those who have known and not judged, many thanks for your support. What a grand day!!! ‪#‎RecognizeBiMen‬ 

                                                    Recognize : The Voices of Bisexual Men

 *********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment