Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy to be traveling on this path :-)

*********************************************************************************

                                                                   Some blog posts are simply not easy to write. Whether due to negative experiences or writers block, it happens. OK, so now I'm at this point. Hey, write about...whatever!! So I shall do that. This is what happened last week in my life:

                                                                    I ran!! yes, I did manage to get sixteen miles on the road last week and am very happy for that. The weather has been cold and makes my joints really achy, but I have done better this winter than I thought I would. This season has proved one of the worst as far as my arthritis goes, but I'm trying NOT to whine about it so much!! Yeah, right. :-P Now if I can make it to 20 miles per week and maintain that till running season, THAT would be wonderful!!!

*******************************************************************************

                                                    All of my family and most of my friends know that my wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous and live life and love more than only one person. Without going into specifics, as that is what Google made billions doing, we know the heart to have the capacity to love many more than only a single human alone no matter what gender. Whether you agree with this or not is up to the individual and the relationships involved and not really up for debate. This is who we are. And as we have been open like this now for many years, there will be ups and downs to every relationship, whether monogamous or not, whether a simple friendship, or not. We are not ones to judge nor want to BE judged by the love we share. 

We simply look at the path we are on and thrill when someone or something new enters our lives. That could be a new job, a new pet, car or partner in love. The latter has happened recently and how wonderful this is!!!

 Life is short so take advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves. 
These journeys lately for me have included some wonderful people that I'm so very privileged to be associated with and to love. Is that such an awful thing? Or would someone go back to a religion that condemns a person for showing love to more than one person yet condones hatred of anyone that does not follow it's ways of interpretation? A sane and intelligent person will make the right decision even though it might cause a division in the family or for some friends to leave. 


 

                                                                      I don't write very often about my poly or orientation thoughts as it is not something I ever want to "ram down peoples throats" or say is for everyone.
Most certainly not!! Yet, now and then, I do feel I want to post that we have not changed and are still the same free,open and independent people ever. Two new people have entered my life over the last few months and I'm so very happy for this. Like the photo above mentions regarding a journey: it is unknown where it will go but, damn, I know the starting line. The best and most rewarding part is THE JOURNEY itself. Not where it might end in 50 years or if two or three people stay together till age 80, but how we all live and love while traveling. At least that's how I see it. :-)

*********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment